The Wisconsin Association for Home and Community Education, Inc. (HCE) is a non-profit organization that partners with UW-Extension Family Living Programs at both state and the county level to bring quality educational programming to our members and our communities.
HCE Offers Opportunities to learn, share and grow:
- Attend county education programs and activities, district meetings, and state conferences
- Receive information via a county newsletter, state website, and a quarterly state magazine
- Provides continuing education for members and others on issues that will strengthen families and communities
- Share information gained at leader training meetings with fellow members and the community
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Develop personal talents
- Develop and improve leadership skills
- Learn in a social setting
Who can be a member:
- Membership is open to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnic background or economic circumstances
- Members typically join clubs, but may be individual members
- All members within the same household may take part in HCE activities
For more information about Chippewa County HCE contact the Chippewa County UW-Extension Office, located in the Chippewa County Courthouse, Room 13, 711 N. Bridge Street, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 or by calling 715-726-7950.